Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jobs... a list of my jobs!

So the Anchoress sent me this question and I will do my best to answer it... then send it on to 5 more lucky bloggers!

"It’s simple. Just list all the jobs you’ve had in your life, in order. Don’t bust your brain: no durations or details are necessary, and feel free to omit anything that you feel might tend to incriminate you. I’m just curious. And when you’re done, tag another five bloggers you’re curious about.”

Here goes: I will go in reverse

*Seminary Director for Salesians of Don Bosco
*Coordinator of Youth Ministry at Don Bosco Prep High School
*Theology Teacher at Salesian High School
*Seminary pastoral assignment at San Marin de los Flores in Guadalajara, Mexico
*Seminary pastoral assignment at Mount Carmel Medical Center
*Theology teacher at Salesian High School and Don Bosco Prep
(the stuff from below is before I entered the Salesians)
*Cafeteria worker at LSU... go Tigers!
*Warehouse work at Mervyn's, KMart, and Capitol Wholesalers.

So there you have it! Now... who to pick on next?

How about:

Patrick Madrid
Catholic Mom of 10
Fr. Anthony Ho
Life in the Abundant Lane
and
The Happy Nun!

2 comments:

fatheranthonyho said...

* Assistant Pastor at St. Patrick's, Vancouver, Canada
* Assistant Pastor at Corpus Christi, Vancouver, Canada
* Chaplain of BC Children's & BC Women's Hospitals
* Project Advance Appeal Office Data Entry
* Summer Jobs at Computer Company

What should I do next???

Merry Christmas! God bless!

Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Will have a go later thankyou!