Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ironman!


The video above is a preview of Ironman. If you haven't seen it... Go see it! It was really a great movie. I think Robert Downey, Jr. is a great actor and seemed perfect for the role. The character goes through a meaningful conversion of heart that Downey makes believable. It is an action packed, fun movie that has only one really questionable scene that I think they put in there just to establish the character as a superficial womanizer. The theme of conversion and redemption is evident... as are the really cool special effects! An inside look at the history of superhero armor can be seen below. It is interesting and fun as well!

And here is a quick review of the film below. Needless to say I give it a thumbs up!

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Padre Steve, my family and I saw it the other day and we loved it! I'm glad you put the warning about that one scene. I think you are right as to the reason it was there. I hope this is a come back for Robert Downing, Jr. I would like to see him overcome his unfortunate past in recent years. He did an excellent job. BTW, did you stay until the very end...past the credits?

Padre Steve said...

No, I missed the post credits scene... I may have to go back for that! Keep smiling and God bless! Padre Steve, SDB