Monday, July 21, 2008

Cubs Win! Cubs Win! I would love to be saying that in October!


Tom O'Toole said...

My mother absolutely loves the Cubs, Father. In fact, if I didn't know the positions and names of Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Billy Williams, and so on, I probably wouldn't have talked to her much when I was growing up. She is now at a hospital on life support and is living minute by minute. Her heart has stopped once and when they tried to pull her off the ventilator, it was a no-go. She is getting a tracheotomy tomorrow, so that should help. Please say a prayer for "Murph." I would love for her to be able to see the "Cubs Win! Cubs Win!"
I'm typing this on my husband's id as you do not accept anonymous comments.

Padre Steve said...

Be assured of my prayers for Murph and for your family. God bless you! Fr. Steve

IrishSalesian said...

Red Sox vs. Cubs, hmm... should make for a very tense house this year Fr. Steve, very tense!