Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New Again - Brad Paisley and Sara Evans


Amazing! A mother's love for her Son, A Son's love for His Father, A Father's love for you and me. This is a very emotional song and focuses on the relationship that Jesus had with His mother. I loved this video! Here are the lyrics:

New Again
Mother, do not cry for me
All of this is exactly how it's supposed to be
I'm right here. Can you hear my voice?
My life, my love, my Lord, my baby boy.

As they nail me to this tree
Just know my Father waits for me
God how can this be your will?
To have your son and my son killed?

Whatever happens, whatever you see
Whatever your eyes tell you has become of me
This is not, not the end
I am making all things new again.

I remember when you were born
In that manger where I first held
You in my arms
So many miracles and lives you've changed
And this world repays you how?
With all this pain...

No comments: