Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pray for Fr. Joseph Peek

Fr. Joseph Peek is nearing the end of his earthly journey and is preparing for life eternal.  Please keep him and his family in your prayers.  Fr. Peek is a military veteran of the US Navy and is asking prayers through the intercession of  the courageous and holy Grunt Padre, Servant of God Fr. Vincent Capodanno. 

Read about Fr. Peek's vocation and courage here.



A SHORT PRAYER FOR THE DYING
The Special Prayer of the Pious Union of St. Joseph
  
O St. JOSEPH, foster father of the Child Jesus and true spouse
of the Blessed Virgin Mary, pray for us and for the dying of this
day (or this night). Amen. 

PRAYER FOR THE AGONIZING 
O St. JOSEPH, protector of those in agony, take pity on those
who at this very moment when I pray to thee are engaged in
their last combat. 
O blessed Joseph, take pity on my soul too when the hour of
the final battle shall arrive for me. Then, O my holy patron, do
not abandon me, but grant me thine assistance; show that thou
art my good father, and obtain that my Divine Savior may receive
me with mercy into that abode where the elect enjoy a life
that shall never end. Amen. 

No comments: