Saturday, February 14, 2009

Peter Schiff: Get Ready


I think Peter Schiff is an economic prophet and someone we need to pay attention to. I found this on the New England Republican site.
Peter Schiff is the president of Euro Pacific Capital, a registered broker/dealer that has historically been recognized for its expertise in foreign markets and securities. Mr. Schiff is one of the few non-biased investment advisors (not committed solely to the short side of the market) to have correctly called the current bear market before it began.

2 comments:

KellyO said...

I've been reading your blog for a while now and I totally agree that Peter Schiff is pretty amazing! Eerily amazing!! I think he's been blown off for too long now!

Andrea Boyle said...

Peter Schiff comes from the Austrian School of Economics. A good website to read more about the philosophy of free market economics is http://www.mises.org/