Saturday, February 14, 2009

Peter Schiff: Get Ready

I think Peter Schiff is an economic prophet and someone we need to pay attention to. I found this on the New England Republican site.
Peter Schiff is the president of Euro Pacific Capital, a registered broker/dealer that has historically been recognized for its expertise in foreign markets and securities. Mr. Schiff is one of the few non-biased investment advisors (not committed solely to the short side of the market) to have correctly called the current bear market before it began.


KellyO said...

I've been reading your blog for a while now and I totally agree that Peter Schiff is pretty amazing! Eerily amazing!! I think he's been blown off for too long now!

Andrea said...

Peter Schiff comes from the Austrian School of Economics. A good website to read more about the philosophy of free market economics is