Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Red Envelope Project!


I found this at the Spirit Daily site and I think it is a great idea! You can read about the idea here and here is the suggestion:

Here is what I would like you to do:

Get a red envelope. You can buy them at Kinkos, or at party supply stores. On the front, address it to:


President Barack Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington , D.C. 20500


On the back, write the following message:

This envelope represents one child who died in abortion. It is empty because that life was unable to offer anything to the world. Responsibility begins with conception.

Put it in the mail, and send it. Then send this website to every one of your friends who you think would send one too. I wish we could send 50 million red envelopes, one for every child who died before having a a chance to live. Maybe it will change the heart of the president.

1 comment:

aspiring... said...

Will do. And I've posted the announcement at my own blog. Thank you.
+