Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving: A heart fully alive!


Thanksgiving: A Heart Fully Alive from Catholic Media House on Vimeo.

Psalm 100

Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the lands!
Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into God's presence with singing!
Know that the Lord is God! It is he that made us, and we are his;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him, bless his name!
For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures for ever,
and his faithfulness to all generations.

1 comment:

gemoftheocean said...

Hi Father Steve. Finally saw your comment on my website.

I'll be glad to give any "suspicious of Campaign Fund for Human Development", Ronald Reagan fan, baseball loving a link on my blog. [Even if you are a Cubs fan - but being a Padres fan I *know* you know the true meaning of suffering!]

I also make a point of offering my Sunday Rosary for all priests.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Karen