Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas in Medjugorje


Thanks to Ed of In God's Company blog for this beautiful image from St. James Church of Christmas in Medjugorje!
Below is the monthly message of the Queen of Peace to the visionaries:

Message of December 25, 2008 "Dear children! You are running, working, gathering - but without blessing. You are not praying! Today I call you to stop in front of the manger and to meditate on Jesus, Whom I give to you today also, to bless you and to help you to comprehend that, without Him, you have no future. Therefore, little children, surrender your lives into the hands of Jesus, for Him to lead you and protect you from every evil. Thank you for having responded to my call."

1 comment:

Marianne said...

How beautiful is this! I have been to Medjugorje three times and speak about the messages as far as possible to others. I was wondering if I could use this to show before speaking? I am very computer literate, so not sure how I go about it!
Truly our Blessed Mother calls us, like a good mother does, to holiness. May all heed her call to conversion. Thank you. God bless. Marianne Johnpillai, Sri Lanka