Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Dangerous World: 33 Minutes


I found this video at the Patrick Madrid site and it is well done and a disturbing to think about. Our nation has so many enemies from outside and within. We have so much to pray about. God is good and is protecting us, but we need to be aware of the dangers that we face. Let's pray for a spirit of peace in this difficult time. Here are the basics on the video trailer:

The 33 Minutes film trailer gives viewers a seven minute preview of the groundbreaking film about missile defense in America. The HD film will be released February 2009, and will outline what immediate steps need to be taken to protect America and its citizens. More information on the film can be found at heritage.org website.

Queen of Peace Prayer

O Mother mine, Mother of goodness, love and mercy, I love you infinitely and I offer myself to you. By means of your goodness, your love and your grace, pray for me. I desire to be yours. I love you infinitely , and desire you to protect me.

From the depth of my heart I pray you, Mother of goodness, give me your goodness. Let me gain Heaven by means of it. I pray you, by your infinite love, to give me the grace, so that I may love every man, as you have loved Jesus Christ. I pray you to give me the grace to love your will.

I offer myself to you completely and desire that you follow my every step. You are full of grace and I desire that I will never forget this. And if, by change, I should lose grace I pray you to restore it to me once more. Amen.

No comments: